[Guest] Europeana Impact Community meets inDICEs
Impact of digital cultural heritage as a driver of social change
Influencing Policy Change : Communicating our Impact to Stakeholders
How can we recreate networks, accessible materials, and get through to our stakeholders?
Who needs to know about the value of digital cultural heritage? How do we share it with them? What would work best?
- Who else needs to know? Is our advocacy working?
- Why don’t they know already? What are the barriers?
- How do we overcome existing barriers?
What do our stakeholders have to know? What’s missing from our narration of impact?
- What story are we missing?
- Qual vs quantitative - what story are we not telling, what story are we telling best?
- Economic? Social? Political?
Please comment on this thread with any ideas or insights you believe are relevant to the conversation.
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
What is the summary or conclusion of this debate?