[inDICEs Lab] Support, debates, and great ideas
A space for dialog, co-creation, and questions 🚑 between members of our InDICEs community
Notify: A conversations freezer
We want to create a module that allows to capture conversations between small groups and easily assign who has said what. This tool would be called "Notify", it will allow to:
- Add a menu item and section with the tool. Admins or authorized users will have permission to taken notes, other won't.
- Notes will appear in real-time, no need for page-refreshing. Anyone could see them (unless in a private participatory space)
- User will have to be added manually (or maybe automatically), but the idea is to have a small set of users (i.e. less than 50).
- Each user will be assigned a photo and a number. This will facilitate note takers to quickly assign the author of a statement.
- Note takers will have a zone with a very simple form with all the users visible so they can write what's being said and who said it.
- When the meeting is over, the board can be closed and will remain read-only.
- There will be 2 main views, one for the specific participatory space and other to be shown in the homepage with all the notify boards quickly accessible from sub-menus.
Screenshot 1: mockup for a participatory space (an assembly):
Screenshot 2: Mockup for the general view, with all the existing notes in one place:
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?