Impact Lite Training & Community Building Taskforce
Impact Lite Playbook and guided learning
1 June 2022: taskforce meeting #3
01 June 2022
12:00 - 13:30
Version number 5 (of 5) see other versions
Objectives for this meeting
- Rapid prototyping - complete the training development form for Phase one.
- Share feedback and identify mechanisms/capacity to create the draft versions / MVP of the training resources.
The resources we'll consult include:
- A working structure for Impact Lite content (Google doc)
- Structure based on discussions of the task force and four phased approach
- This includes the Intended Learning Outcomes (ILOs) previously generated by the TF, divided into phases.
- The 'catalogue' for training materials to be developed in Phase one (Google doc, based on a template created by Europeana colleague Sebaas)
- The template has been updated
- It has been checked against the components shared by Nora
Questions we need to cover:
- Would everyone be available for 2 hour meetings?
- Do we have a grip on the ILOs?
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
Add your comment
Sign in with your account or sign up to add your comment.
Loading comments ...