CHI Consultation Workshops
Third consultation workshops - NEMO 2021-11-05 - 2021-11-19Process phases
Sara Bischoff, museologist
- Kind of organisation (eg museum, archive, ...)
- Role or Job in Organization
- manages the depots, object location/ handling and cataloguing process
- Main goals at work
- Enhance the accessibility of the collection, find new ways of researching the collection and connecting interested scientists as well as private users
- Who do you need to collaborate with?
- Scientists/ Curators, Public Relations, Education Department, IT
- Concerns/wishes on digital strategy:
- Possibility for user generated content and its backflow into the data base. Entwined data records with common tags. Intuitive surface. Using the data base as THE central data source for all the different departments. Location management via barcode. Direct connection between data base and online collection.
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?