CHI Consultation Workshops
Third consultation workshops - NEMO 2021-11-05 - 2021-11-19Process phases
Tishia Li Kurozu, Digital Researcher and developper
- Kind of organisation (eg museum, archive, ...)
- Museum of Primitive Lost Art of the Ancients, Tikal and beyond
- Role or Job in Organization
- Digital Researcher and developper
- Main goals at work
- Based on the physical exhibition, the actual massive collection / available content and the gathering of a team of experts onsite:
- Digitise the complete collection of assets with relevant and non-destructive technology.
- Maximize their potential and quality to be able to use them in present/future platforms.
- Build a website (a unique showcase) from scratch combining all files and formats available today under a single immersive platform.
- Technologies available are: advanced database administration, projection mapping, stereoscopy, photogrammetry, 3D modelling, augmented reality, Multi-Layered content, video editing / compositing, realistic 3D rendering and sound engineering.
- This platform combines seamlessly all kinds of content making abstraction of all real-world physics constraints.
- Like an outerspace (no-gravity) experience, the visitor would discover a huge "constellation" of contents through multiple technologies co-existing together through layers of curated texts, comments, 2D pictures, photos, paintings, 3D , video, audio and interviews.
- Visitors can interact with each other
- Debates and panels will be aired live to showcase a specific item or topic of the permanent exhibition.
The prospected result is a high-end virtual experience revealing the mysteries and relations between ancient civilisations known to date and our times.
- Who do you need to collaborate with?
- - Pre-historical and archeological museums
- Experts working on/with archeological studies/sites (looking for circumstances of the discovery of the object, comments, details missing from digital capture)
- Art Publishing companies
Basically, anyone who could post compelling:
- Concerns/wishes on digital strategy:
- - Abyssal depth of collection
- Democratic (available in lots of languages)
- Multi-perspective approach
- Low-end configuration friendly
- Role gaming ( Seeing through the eyes of... )
- High quality content is mandatory.
AUTOMATED DATA CONTENT ANALYSIS
Color codes for sentiment analysis: Negative vs Positive
Version number 13 (of 13) see other versions
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
Add your comment
Sign in with your account or sign up to add your comment.
Loading comments ...