CHI Consultation Workshops
Tishia Li Kurozu, Digital Researcher and developper
- Kind of organisation (eg museum, archive, ...)
- Museum of Primitive Lost Art of the Ancients, Tikal and beyond
- Role or Job in Organization
- Digital Researcher and developper
- Main goals at work
- Based on the physical exhibition, the actual massive collection / available content and the gathering of a team of experts onsite:
- Digitise the complete collection of assets with relevant and non-destructive technology.
- Maximize their potential and quality to be able to use them in present/future platforms.
- Build a website (a unique showcase) from scratch combining all files and formats available today under a single immersive platform.
- Technologies available are: advanced database administration, projection mapping, stereoscopy, photogrammetry, 3D modelling, augmented reality, Multi-Layered content, video editing / compositing, realistic 3D rendering and sound engineering.
- This platform combines seamlessly all kinds of content making abstraction of all real-world physics constraints.
- Like an outerspace (no-gravity) experience, the visitor would discover a huge "constellation" of contents through multiple technologies co-existing together through layers of curated texts, comments, 2D pictures, photos, paintings, 3D , video, audio and interviews.
- Visitors can interact with each other
- Debates and panels will be aired live to showcase a specific item or topic of the permanent exhibition.
The prospected result is a high-end virtual experience revealing the mysteries and relations between ancient civilisations known to date and our times.
- Who do you need to collaborate with?
- - Pre-historical and archeological museums
- Experts working on/with archeological studies/sites (looking for circumstances of the discovery of the object, comments, details missing from digital capture)
- Art Publishing companies
Basically, anyone who could post compelling:
- Concerns/wishes on digital strategy:
- - Abyssal depth of collection
- Democratic (available in lots of languages)
- Multi-perspective approach
- Low-end configuration friendly
- Role gaming ( Seeing through the eyes of... )
- High quality content is mandatory.
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?