CHI Consultation Workshops
Third consultation workshops - NEMO 2021-11-05 - 2021-11-19Process phases
Mohammed Abdallah, Community Outreach Officer in the archaeological site of Memphis
- Kind of organisation (eg museum, archive, ...)
- Governmental institution (local inspectorate) responsible for preserving and maintaining the site, in addition to the public accessibility to the site.
- Role or Job in Organization
- Responsible for enhancing visitor experience in site, in addition to the digital documentation and promotion for the site
- Main goals at work
- Enabling more digital resources for the site for visitors, documentation and site promotion for the target audiences.
- Who do you need to collaborate with?
- The local authorities (decision makers), software developers, archaeologists and social media specialists.
- Concerns/wishes on digital strategy:
- Capacity building, long term commitments and sustainable maintenance
AUTOMATED DATA CONTENT ANALYSIS
Color codes for sentiment analysis: Negative vs Positive
Version number 2 (of 2) see other versions
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
Add your comment
Sign in with your account or sign up to add your comment.
Loading comments ...