CHI Consultation Workshops
Third consultation workshops - NEMO 2021-11-05 - 2021-11-19Process phases
Kalliope Vaggelikis, digital atelier manager
- Kind of organisation (eg museum, archive, ...)
- Company offering digital tools, services and consultancy
- Role or Job in Organization
- I connect the offerings of the company to CHI clients by exploring wants and needs, and helping to customize or develop solutions that fit their requirements.
- Main goals at work
- Enabling digital transformation in CHIs applied to the whole value chain from analogue collection to digital heritage experience.
- Who do you need to collaborate with?
- Software developers; designers; e-publishing specialists; curators and storytelling experts; outreach teams
- Concerns/wishes on digital strategy:
- Leverage on our existing portfolio while growing capabilities and capacity for developing new products that extend/help close our value chain.
AUTOMATED DATA CONTENT ANALYSIS
Color codes for sentiment analysis: Negative vs Positive
Version number 1 (of 1) see other versions
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
Add your comment
Sign in with your account or sign up to add your comment.
Loading comments ...