CHI Consultation Workshops
Third consultation workshops - NEMO 2021-11-05 - 2021-11-19Process phases
Geert Vansweevelt, Audience developer
- Kind of organisation (eg museum, archive, ...)
- Role or Job in Organization
- Audience developer
- Main goals at work
- I need to prepare future audiences for the museum. This means scouting partnerships with other organisations in the local but also the broader envrionment. I also talk to schools, but not about school visits but more to understand how our collections relate to their teaching and activities.
- Who do you need to collaborate with?
- I need to have a good insight into the collections, the planned curation, possible exhibits in the future. But I need to reach out to the right people in organisations (eg non-for-profits, climate action movements, etc. ) and also to school management.
- Concerns/wishes on digital strategy:
- I also need a good insight into who is currently visiting the museum - and more importantly - who is NOT. The marketing &amp; sales dept. cannot give me these numbers, so I am considering using social media and online surveys. I'm looking for best practices.
I think our museum should keep better data on the profiles of visitors so that we can analyze who is missing.
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?