Hypotheses and Insights
Propose a hypothesis and share your findings
What are the best indicators to measure the impact of the digital transformation of the cultural heritage sector?
- Some data has been gathered about the digital transformation of the cultural heritage sector but we think that it does not tell us enough about the impact of this transformation? We would like the bigger picture to measure and analyse change in a more holistic manner.
- Is the actual data gathered on digital transformation of the cultural heritage sector adequate to measure its impact?
- We invite comments from contributors, for example to share ideas and examples of best practice/indicator lists and more!
- Related data
- Enumerate: https://pro.europeana.eu/page/enumerate, Results: https://pro.europeana.eu/page/results; Europeana Impact Community: https://pro.europeana.eu/page/europeana-impact-community; Impact Lite: https://pro.europeana.eu/project/impact-lite
- The definition of indicators is part of our research.
- We value all contributions.
List of Endorsements
and 2 more people (see more) (see less)
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?