Hypotheses and Insights
Propose a hypothesis and share your findings
Operationalizing and Measuring online democratic deliberation with hybrid methods and open participation.
- Skeptics of deliberative democracy question the practical viability of deliberative democracy: its ideals have been criticized as utopian and its forums have been dismissed as mere experiments, with no hope of being effectively institutionalized. On the other hand avoid participatory washing at the insititutional level.
- Does the digital participation process increase trust in democracy?
- Creating an open space with list and definition of indicators / Metrics - Custom Fields proposals . Hierachización ---&amp;gt; activating the metadeicim community - governance - next open an hibrid debate politco - diseño y participant Experience.
- Related data
- We use data from the Conference on the Future of Europe online participation platform, which is based on Decidim
- Deliberation, Relevance, Width / Depth
- Contributors will prioritze indicators (MVP), propose new criterio and indicators. Nomenclature, enrich definition of indicators, operationalization (depth level is not enough)
AUTOMATED DATA CONTENT ANALYSIS
Color codes for sentiment analysis: Negative vs Positive
Version number 2 (of 2) see other versions
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?
Add your comment
Sign in with your account or sign up to add your comment.
Loading comments ...