Participation Model and Ethics
Developing tools, resources, and guidelines for online communities
Principle definition: Connect people from different domains - CHI professionals, creative industry representatives, policy makers, legal experts - to solve complex problems together.
Principle statement: We commit to collaboration through creating spaces that entice multidisciplinary actors to come together, allow them to address challenges by combining their interdisciplinary perspectives and grow a sense of shared responsibility over problem-solving.
Spaces, process or future actions on the platform to demonstrate our commitment:
- initiate activities/discussions that actively ask for multidisciplinary input
- focus on consensus building and collaborative activities
- provide an overview of main concepts and definitions that ensure understanding between all parties involved
Indicators or metrics to measure progress:
- all stakeholders groups represented in each assembly/process/etc.
- number of consensus building activities
List of Endorsements
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?