Designing a Model for Community Participation
Evolving inDICEs Community Creation
Building Community and Community Models 2021-02-09 - 2021-03-09Process phases
Gender Inequality in Cultural Heritage Institutions
- There is a gender gap in terms gender equal leadership cultural heritage organizations and institutions.
- Gaps in Knowledge:
- Clear visual data to develop comparisons across countries and regions in Europe.
image source: https://niceandserious.com/
- Resources needed:
- Tools to facilitate working with data and links to more systematized country data
- 2 data sources/ sets:
- 2-3 Questions to open a debate about the hypothesis:
- How can we examine gender representation on the platform?
How do we connect research that would feed our principles and platform ethos?
- What if:
- What if I could examine the gender gap in leadership in CHIs with tools to faciltiate working with data to provide accessible narrative data for policy makers.
- Who am I? What is my motivation? OR related persona:
- Nadia + Paola
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?