[inDICEs Lab] Support, debates, and great ideas
A space for dialog, co-creation, and questions 🚑 between members of our InDICEs community
Which of the following would be especially important to you in the event of a revision of the Recommendation, considering the lessons learned from the COVID-19 crisis?
- Digital transformation of the cultural heritage sector, including capacity building through acquisition and development of advanced digital literacy
- and skills
- Cultural heritage currently not addressed (e.g. intangible and born-digital cultural heritage)
- More consideration of immovable cultural heritage (archaeological sites, monuments and historic buildings)
- Pan-European efforts for 3D digitisation of cultural heritage artefacts, monuments and sites
- New quantitative targets for immovable cultural heritage to be digitised in 3D
- Europeana's role as the EU flagship for online access to cultural heritage and as an enabler of digital transformation
- Qualitative targets per Member State for Europeana content
- Encouraging Member States to provide high-quality content to Europeana
- More multilingual content, functionality and tools to enable users to experience content in their own language
- Creating high-value cultural heritage data sets (e.g. sets of digitised cultural artefacts with high-quality metadata) for helping innovation in AI and for
- Provisions on online engagement, online participation, and online re-use
- Empowerment of citizens as consumers, creators and 'prosumers'
- Ethical and privacy issues arising in the context of digitising cultural heritage and providing online access to it
- Other - Please, share your ideas in the comments below!
Copy and paste one of the bullet point items in your comment to answer and if possible write a few words expanding upon any thoughts or ideas you may have concerning it
Report a problem
Is this content inappropriate?